Meridian performs inspections and removal for biological hazard, or biohazard contamination and abatement of biohazard-contaminated materials.
Biologically Hazardous substances (Biohazards) pose a threat to the health of living organisms, primarily that of humans. Bacteria and viruses can be transported through sewage, body fluids and medical waste. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has four categories of biohazards with Level One being the minimum risk to Level Four being extreme risk. Meridian has trained personnel to perform clean up and disposal of biohazard waste.
Property that has been remediated should present minimal health risk to occupants.
- Trained OSHA and IAQA Personnel
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Qualified
- Half & Full-Face Mask Respirator Qualified
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Qualified
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) Qualified
- Negative or Positive Air Filtration and Containment
- Set Up of Effective Occupant Protection and Engineering Controls
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Vacuuming & Cleaning
- Media Blasting (Baking Soda) Cleaning and Odor Neutralization
- Air Sanitizing & Scrubbing
- Sewage (Raw Water) Extractors
- Personnel Air Sampling
- Air and Surface Sampling for Clearance of Contaminants
- Fungicide, Biocide and Antimicrobial Applications
- Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing