Fires can be especially devastating to your home or business. After the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts. Meridian has specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition. They also can remove the pervasive smoke odor and deep-clean soot from upholstery and carpet.
Meridian Restoration has the experience and resources to mitigate fire and smoke damage to your property.
- IICRC Trained Personnel
- Site Stabilization
- Water Extraction and Clean Up
- Sewage (Raw Water) Extractors
- Moisture Mapping and Documentation
- Temperature and Relative Humidity Evaluation and Control
- Drying Science using Psychrometry and Thermodynamics
- Thermal Imaging using IR Technology
- Air Distribution for Drying using Turbo and Axial fans
- Heat Drying and Temperature Elevation
- Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR) Dehumidification
- Desiccant Dehumidification
- Media Blasting (Baking Soda) Cleaning and Odor Neutralization
- Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing