Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood, a leaking roof or any number of water-related reasons. By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damage and cost.
From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner.
If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold.
When you experience this awful situation, call Meridian’s team of water damage mitigation experts!
Meridian Restoration has the experience and resources to mitigate water damage to your property.
- IICRC Trained Personnel
- Site Stabilization
- Water Extraction and Clean Up
- Sewage (Raw Water) Extractors
- Moisture Mapping and Documentation
- Temperature and Relative Humidity Evaluation and Control
- Drying Science using Psychrometry and Thermodynamics
- Thermal Imaging using IR Technology
- Air Distribution for Drying using Turbo and Axial fans
- Heat Drying and Temperature Elevation
- Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR) Dehumidification
- Desiccant Dehumidification
- Media Blasting (Baking Soda) Cleaning and Odor Neutralization
- Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing